Told you there was more huge news. First I told you I had a new album coming out (in about a week), then I mentioned that I’m leaving South Africa and now I’m letting you know I have one more tour before I go!
I’ll be travelling up the East Coast of South Africa, culminating in one last show in Durban, which is where I had my first tour only a year ago!
Come catch me while you can (click the names to visit the venues on facebook)
~~all shows start at 7:30pm except the Scarab Market, which is at 9am~~
- 17 May – Butterfly’s Bistro in Hogsback (donation)
- 18 May – Murambi Country Kitchen in East London (R60)
- 20 May – Sugarloaf Backpackers in Coffee Bay (donation)
- 22 May – Bean Green Coffee Roastery in Durban (donation)
- 25 May – Rock Bottom on South Coast, KZN (R30)
- 26 May – Amapondo Backpackers in Port St. John’s (donation)
- 31 May – Wild Spirit Lodge in The Crags (donation)
- 01 June – Cocomo Restaurant in Wilderness (donation)
- 02 June – Sedgefield Scarab Market on Garden Route (Free)
- MORE SHOWS TO BE ANNOUNCED as they crop up
If you have anywhere else you’d like me to play along the way, please feel free to get in touch! I am available and amped to play House Shows or other intimate venues.
That’s it guys, the HUGE NEWS series is now done and you know -almost- everything.
Look out for news of an album launch in Cape Town in June and a final farewell show in late July. I will also be playing a number of shows at this year’s National Arts Festival in Grahamstown!
Wishing you a safe and beautiful weekend. If you’re going to the Greenpop Reforest Fest, then I shall see you there on Saturday! Very excited:).
Yours in music
Notice: get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /home/natemain/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3830